All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed volume explores key state-of-the-art computational applications that are crucial in Systems Toxicology. The recent techlogical developments in experimental biology and multi-omics measurements that enable Systems Biology and Systems Toxicology can only be fully leveraged by the application of a broad range of computational approaches ranging from data management to mathematical modeling. Taking this into account, chapters in this book cover data management and processing, data analysis, biological network building and analysis, as well as the application of computational methods to toxicological assessment. Written for the Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology series, Computational Systems Toxicology includes the kind of key practical advice that will aid readers in furthering our kwledge of toxic substances and reactions to them.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 96 colour illustrations, 27 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight1162 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJulia Hoeng,Manuel C. Peitsch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.