All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.68Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever used a highlighter to identify key facts, phrases, concepts and equations in your study, you'll appreciate the format of McGraw-Hill's Essentials of Medical Imaging Series . Each book in the series features only these highlighted facts in an easy-to-use, bulleted format that makes study quick, efficient, and enjoyable. Because each author is a top flight instructor from the world of radiologic science, readers can count on coverage that's thorough and battle-tested in the classroom. Interesting and entertaining illustrations and boxed material help to master and remember important concepts. Plus, practice questions at the end of each chapter reinforce understanding of key points. The EMI Series presents the full range of topics in radiologic science that must be kwn to succeed in the classroom, excel on ARRT exams, and flourish in clinical practice.
- Author BiographyStewart C. Bushong, Sc.D., is Professor of Radiologic Science, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Stewart C. Bushong
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEssentials of Medical Imaging
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.