All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis best selling book from our BASICS Series has been thoroughly updated with the latest information your students need to kw. COMPUTER CONCEPTS BASICS, 4E covers the most important computer literacy topics including computer hardware and software, application skills, keyboarding skills, the Internet, Web page creation, computer ethics and more. Students will gain a strong understanding of the basics of computers, how techlogy is changing the world in which we live, and the importance of the Internet.
- Author BiographyDr. Dolores J. Wells has taught business and computer science at Hillsborough Community College in Tampa for 29 years. She teaches a variety of distance learning courses, participates on several committees assisting with the creation of new AS degrees for Florida community colleges, and has created numerous e-packs and authored or contributed to several textbooks, including Discovering Computers. More recently, she has authored three editions of Shelly Cashman Series' Dreamweaver books. Dr. Wells also created the first WebCT e-packs for the Shelly Cashman Series.
- Author(s)Dolores J. Wells
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/01/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBasics Series
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, figures, charts, graphs
- Weight908 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.