All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUncover a digital trail of e-evidence by using the helpful, easy-to-understand information in Computer Forensics For Dummies ! Professional and armchair investigators alike can learn the basics of computer forensics, from digging out electronic evidence to solving the case. You won't need a computer science degree to master e-discovery. Find and filter data in mobile devices, e-mail, and other Web-based techlogies. You'll learn all about e-mail and Web-based forensics, mobile forensics, passwords and encryption, and other e-evidence found through VoIP, voicemail, legacy mainframes, and databases. You'll discover how to use the latest forensic software, tools, and equipment to find the answers that you're looking for in record time. When you understand how data is stored, encrypted, and recovered, you'll be able to protect your personal privacy as well. By the time you finish reading this book, you'll kw how to: Prepare for and conduct computer forensics investigations Find and filter data Protect personal privacy Transfer evidence without contaminating it Anticipate legal loopholes and opponents' methods Handle passwords and encrypted data Work with the courts and win the case Plus, Computer Forensics for Dummies includes lists of things that everyone interested in computer forensics should kw, do, and build. Discover how to get qualified for a career in computer forensics, what to do to be a great investigator and expert witness, and how to build a forensics lab or toolkit. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyLinda Volonino (PhD, MBA, CISSP, ACFE) is a computer forensic investigator and expert witness with Robson Forensic, Inc. and a member of InfraGard. Reynaldo Anzaldua (MBA, CISSP, EnCE, CHFI, IBM I-Series) teaches computer forensics and information security at South Texas College and works with private organizations and government agencies.
- Author(s)Linda Volonino,Reynaldo Anzaldua
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, figures
- Weight574 g
- Width186 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $68.03Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.