All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and accessible overview for language educators, researchers, and students, this book examines the relationship between techlogical invation and development in the field of computer-assisted language learning, exploring relevant theories and providing practical evidence about the use of computer games in language learning.
- Author BiographyMark Peterson is Associate Professor in the Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies at Kyoto University, Japan.
- Author(s)M. Peterson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDigital Education and Learning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight246 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.