All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionWant a quick and friendly guide on how to use all the programs on your PC? Computer Literacy will help you get the most from your computer. Written by two social scientists, this book gives academics, researchers and students the information they need on how to analyze data, format a manuscript, get information from the Internet, and do some basic statistical programming. This indispensable guide offers chapters prefaced with learning objectives;'tips' and 'steps' to facilitate important operations; and end-of-chapter exercises to put into practice the chapter's lessons.
- Author BiographyProf. Bernstein has a long background in both experimental psychology and the study of individual differences. Much of his work involves medical applications including opthalmology, pain management, and psychiatry. After spending many years at the University of Texas at Arlington, he joined the faculty at UT Southwestern because of his work on a collaborative project with Dr. A. John Rush, former associate chair of the Department of Clinical Sciences and professor of Psychiatry. He also holds an adjoint appointment in the School of Health Professions.
- Author(s)Ira H. Bernstein,Paul Havig
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Notetables, figures, references, bibliography, index
- Weight1184 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.