All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixth edition of this book covers the key topics in computer organization and embedded systems. It presents hardware design principles and shows how hardware design is influenced by the requirements of software. This book carefully explains the main principles supported by examples drawn from commercially available processors. This book is suitable for undergraduate electrical and computer engineering majors and computer science specialists. It is intended for a first course in computer organization and embedded systems.
- Author BiographyCarl Hamacher e Professor Emeritus presso il Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering della Queen's University, Kingston, Canada. Zvonko Vranesic e Professor Emeritus presso il Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering della University of Toronto, Canada. Si occupa inoltre di ricerca e sviluppo presso l'Altera Toronto Technology Center. Safwat Zaky e Professor Emeritus presso il Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering della University of Toronto, Canada. E inoltre Fellow della Canadian Academy of Engineering. Naraig Manjikian is Associate Professor for the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada.
- Author(s)Naraig Manjikian,Safwat G. Zaky,V. Carl Hamacher,Zvonko G. Vranesic
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1224 g
- Width190 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.