All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis examines the multilevel security problem of simultaneous processing of compartmented and collateral data at the Intelligence Data Handling Site, Forces Command Intelligence Group, Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Existing security controls are examined, and a list of software controls are discussed to reduce the risk of penetration, whether accidental or deliberate. Software controls are described in four major areas: access controls, input/output controls, residual controls, and audit trail controls. The security kernel is discussed as the heart of all software controls. A method of verifying the software is discussed and a procedure is explained for certifying the ASSIST system as possessing an acceptable security risk. Recommendations are described to reduce the risk of penetration and certify the system as secure through software controls.
- Author(s)Martin H Beach
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight127 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.