Computer Security for the Home and Small Office by Thomas C. Greene (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 13 Nov
- AU $25.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- Description'Computer Security for the Home and Small Office' addresses the security needs of users in the home, company workstation and SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) categories, emphasizing client-side security, user privacy, Internet privacy and data hygiene.
- Author BiographyThomas C. Greene is associate editor of The Register, the leading independent IT news daily, where he has been a senior editor and columnist for 5 years. Tom covers cybercrime, computer and network security, and Washington politics and legislation related to information technology.
- Author(s)Thomas C. Greene
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight847 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.