Computer-aided Innovation (CAI): IFIP 20th World Computer Congress, Proceedings of the Second Topical Session on Computer-aided Innovation, WG 5.4/TC 5 Computer-aided Innovation, September 7-10, 2008, Milano, Italy by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2008)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionComputer-Aided Invation (CAI) is emerging as a strategic domain of research and application to support enterprises throughout the overall invation process. The 5.4 Working Group of IFIP aims at defining the scientific foundation of Computer Aided Invation systems and at identifying state of the art and trends of CAI tools and methods. These Proceedings derive from the second Topical Session on Computer- Aided Invation organized within the 20th World Computer Congress of IFIP. The goal of the Topical Session is to provide a survey of existing techlogies and research activities in the field and to identify opportunities of integration of CAI with other PLM systems. According to the heterogeneous needs of invation-related activities, the papers published in this volume are characterized by multidisciplinary contents and complementary perspectives and scopes. Such a richness of topics and disciplines will certainly contribute to the promotion of fruitful new collaborations and synergies within the IFIP community. Gaeta Cascini th Florence, April 30 20 08 CAI Topical Session Organization The IFIP Topical Session on Computer-Aided Invation (CAI) is a co-located conference organized under the auspices of the IFIP World Computer Congress (WCC) 2008 in Mila, Italy Gaeta Cascini CAI Program Committee Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/07/2008
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 277
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1230 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGaetano Cascini
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.