Computer and Computing Technologies in Agriculture II: The Second IFIP International Conference on Computer and Computing Technologies in Agriculture (CCTA2008), October 18-20, 2008, Beijing, China: Bk.2: v. 2 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2009)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers in this volume comprise the refereed proceedings of the Second IFIP International Conference on Computer and Computing Techlogies in Agriculture (CCTA2008), in Beijing, China, 2008. The conference on the Second IFIP International Conference on Computer and Computing Techlogies in Agriculture (CCTA 2008) is cooperatively sponsored and organized by the China Agricultural University (CAU), the National Engineering Research Center for Information Techlogy in Agriculture (NERCITA), the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering (CSAE) , International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP), Beijing Society for Information Techlogy in Agriculture, China and Beijing Research Center for Agro-products Test and Farmland Inspection, China. The related departments of China's central government bodies like: Ministry of Science and Techlogy, Ministry of Industry and Information Techlogy, Ministry of Education and the Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation, Beijing Academy of Agricultural and Forestry Sciences, etc. have greatly contributed and supported to this event. The conference is as good platform to bring together scientists and researchers, agromists and information engineers, extension servers and entrepreneurs from a range of disciplines concerned with impact of Information techlogy for sustainable agriculture and rural development. The representatives of all the supporting organizations, a group of invited speakers, experts and researchers from more than 15 countries, such as: the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Germany, Greece, Australia, Estonia, Japan, Korea, India, Iran, Nigeria, Brazil, China, etc.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 294
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note87 black & white illustrations, 114 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byChunjiang Zhao,Daoliang Li
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.