All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers insights into the methods and techniques required to implement a consumer-focused product design philosophy. It does this by integrating capabilities for intelligent information support and group decision-making utilizing a common enterprise network model and kwledge interface through shared techlogies. It includes discussion of applied methods developed in the field of the product design and gives the latest research results.
- Author(s)Ali K. Kamrani,Emad Abouel Nasr
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2006
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleManufacturing Systems Engineering Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note165 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.