All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book grew out of the Fourth Conference on Computers and the Writing Process, held at the University of Sussex in March 1991. The conference brought together a wide variety of people interested in most aspects of computers and the writing process including, computers and writing education, computer supported fiction, computers and technical writing, evaluation of computer-based writing, and hypertext. Fifteen papers were selected from the twenty-five delivered at the conference. The authors were asked to develop them into articles, incorporating any insights they had gained from their conference presentations. This book offers a survey of the wide area of Computers and Writing, and describes current work in the design and use of computer-based tools for writing. University of Sussex M.S. October, 1991 Note from Publisher This collection of articles is being published simultaneously as a special issue, Volume 21(1-3), of Instructional Science - An International Journal of Learning and Cognition. Instructional Science 21: 1-4 (1992) 1 (c) Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht Introduction MIKE SHARPLES School of Cognitive and Computing Sciences, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton BNl 9QH, United Kingdom.
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight383 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMike Sharples
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.