All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionConall II: The Raven's Flight continues to chronicle the epic journey of the warriors from Eriu (Ireland). Conall Mac Gabhann and his brooding queen, MOrrIgan, lead over two thousand warriors together with their followers across the narrow sea that separates Eriu from Albu (Britain). Their quest: the capture of Cassius Fabius Scaeva, the dissolute Roman patrician held responsible for the slaughter of their families. The Eriu encounter human, natural, and supernatural foes and friends. At the mercy of the aes sidhe, a race of demi-goddesses who demand that he fulfill an ancient geis, Conall is named as the Hand of the Goddess and given the instrument that will crush the Na Daoine TUrsach-a tribe of fanatical, blood-lusting priests. They battle fierce rthern tribes: the Aos na Coille, whose one-eyed king, Drostan Ruadh, opposes their presence as do the Na MEadaidh led by the sly Finnean Mac SEitheach. Not all are enemies. The Aos an Fhithich offer their support, although it too comes at a price. Heroes and villains from myth, legend, and history converge in this saga set in the vast ancient forests, treacherous bogs, sw-capped mountains, and mysterious lochs of Scotland some four hundred years before the birth of Christ.
- Author BiographyBorn and bred in Belfast, Northern Ireland, David H. Millar is the founder, president, CEO, and Keurig operator of a boutique strategy-consulting group and the founder, managing director, and author in residence of a publishing company that promotes Celtic literature and art. Millar moved to Nova Scotia, Canada, in the 1990s. After ten years shoveling snow, he decided to relocate to warmer climes and settled in Houston, Texas, where he is a member of the board of directors of the Irish Network Houston. An avid reader, armchair sportsman, and Liverpool Football Club fan, Millar lives with his family and Bailey, a Manx cat of questionable disposition known to his friends as the small angry one. Conall II: The Raven's Flight - Eitilt an Fhiaigh Dhuibh is the second book in the Conall series. Conall: The Place of Blood-Rinn-Iru was published in May 2014.
- Author(s)David H Millar
- PublisherWee Publishing Company, LLC
- Date of Publication20/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleConall
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWee Publishing Company, LLC
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.