Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis study compares the concept of physician in the works of two writers of the same epoch who both wrote in German and were both professional physicians. After a review of main similarities and differences in the lives of the two writers, with special attention to their medical background, the role attributed to the physician in their works and the frequency of physicians among their characters are examined.
- Author(s)Maria Popischil Atter
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1971
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv43
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight140 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.