All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionConcept to Creation is a step-by-step guide to building your own original designer collections. It will guide you through the processes behind designing: how to select and develop your inspirations, research and development techniques, fabric qualities and how to manipulate it, selecting your colour palettes, and how to create your own prints. It shows different ways to draw and illustrate your ideas from your research, and build unique wardrobes, from capsule ranges to large collections. Concept to Creation will show you how to build a customer profile, using different methods to analyse the lifestyles of your consumers. It will also guide you in different ways to present and promote your collection, looking at different marketing strategies to take your product to market. Fashion designers will also find A Technical Foundation, the precursor to this book, useful.
- Author(s)Tanya Dove
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight689 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.