All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide offers ways for men and women to consciously prepare for parenthood.
- Author BiographyMark Olsen is a professional actor, director, and drama teacher. He is also the author of <i>The Golden Buddha Changing Masks</i>, a book about the spiritual dimensions of acting. Samuel Avital is a mime and theater artist, director, teacher and author of the <i>Mime Workbook</i> and <i>Mime and Beyond</i>. Drawing upon the teachings of ancient cultures, the authors have rediscovered techniques that aid conscious conception and have refined these methods for contemporary couples.
- Author(s)Mark Oisen,Samuel Avital
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/04/1992
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Weight250 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.