All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecording kwledge in a common framework that would make it possible to seamlessly share global kwledge remains an important challenge for researchers. This brief examines several ideas about the representation of kwledge addressing this challenge. A widespread general agreement is followed that states uniform kwledge representation should be achievable by using ontologies populated with concepts. A separate chapter is dedicated to each of the three introduced topics, following a uniform outline: definition, organization, and use. This brief is intended for those who want to get to kw the field of kwledge representation quickly, or would like to be up to date with current developments in the field. It is also useful for those dealing with implementation as examples of numerous operational systems are also given.
- Author(s)Grega Jakus,Sanida Omerovic,Saso Tomazic,Veljko Milutinovic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/06/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight134 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.