Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionHere is an informative book that provides theoretical perspectives on the study of fetal movement and introduces observational assessments that can be used in fetal research. It provides research tools that can be used to delineate early patterns of movement, preparing therapists for neonatal intervention and leading to a better understanding of functional activity of the fetus. Concepts in Fetal Movement Research describes various ideas in fetal development and contains original research on a variety of topics, including: the way in which events experienced in utero help neonatal interaction with parents inductive and deductive approaches to assessment development scapular movement activity/inactivity of the 12-20 week old fetus two different research tools for assessing fetal movement. future directions for research by physical therapists in collaboration with other researchers Researchers, clinicians, obstetricians, radiologists, sonographers, and neonatologists will all find this book full of helpful information. Concepts in Fetal Movement Research is an invaluable guide for both their research and their day-to-day work with patients.
- Author(s)Joyce W. Sparling
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/06/1993
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.