All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $31.28Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.43
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $50.02
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $17.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis important resource offers a practical approach to understanding the health of males of all races, ethnicities, socioecomic status, cultures, ages, and orientations. It provides solid guidance for males to optimize their well-being and prevent illness and impairment. Each chapter of this book comprehensively reviews an important dimension of a male health and examines the contributing epidemiological, historical, psychosocial, cultural/ethical, legal, political, and ecomic influences. It is ideal for programs in health education, public health, community health nursing, and other health sciences. The diverse range of topics will allow for complete coverage ranging from body and sexuality to aggression and occupational health.
- Author BiographyJames E. Leone, PhD, CHES is assistant professor of Health Education in the Department of Movement Arts, Health Promotion and Leisure Studies, College of Education and Allied Studies, Bridgewater State University.?? He is an adjunct lecturer at Northeastern University in the Bouve College of Health Sciences in Boston, Massachusetts. American Association for Health Education is the premier national organization for health educators and other professionals who promote the health of all people, with 5,500 health educators in school, college, research, community, medical, and industry settings.
- Author(s)James E. Leone
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePublic Health/AAHE
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width179 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.