All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the simple conceptual framework of the Kolmogorov model, this intermediate-level textbook discusses random variables and probability distributions, sums and integrals, mathematical expectation, sequence and sums of random variables, and random processes. For advanced undergraduate students of science, engineering, or mathematics acquainted with basic calculus. Includes problems with answers and six appendixes. 1965 edition.
- Author BiographyPaul E. Pfeiffer is Professor Emeritus of Computational and Applied Mathematics at Rice University. His research interests coincide with his teaching interests: electronic circuits, control systems, analog computers, switching circuits, coding theory, applied probability, and random processes.
- Author(s)Paul E. Pfeiffer
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication05/03/1979
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width143 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.