All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn this original and thoughtful book, Govindan Parayil draws together current scholarship from disciplines ranging from history to ecomics to sociology as he develops a cohesive theory of techlogical change. Drawing on a detailed case study of the Green Revolution in Indian agriculture, Parayil convincingly argues that techlogical change is contingent upon the social-historical process of kwledge change.
- Author BiographyGovindan Parayil is associate professor and coordinator of the Information and Communications Management Programme at the National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Govindan Parayil
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight331 g
- Width153 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.