All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1990 and 1994, Manic D Press produced a dozen 20-page photocopied and stapled books by some of the most talented young writers from the Bay Area and beyond, including Jon Longhi, Bucky Sinister, Sparrow 13 LaughingWand and Wendy-o Matik. Now collected in a single trade paperback facsimile edition, these heartfelt and beautiful works reveal the origins of one of the US's most alternative literary presses, whose books have received literary awards from the American Library Association and the Firecracker Alternative Book Awards.
- Author BiographyJennifer Joseph has been publisher and editor of Manic D Press since 1984. She has edited several books including Signs of Life: channelsurfing through 90s culture. Her critical writing has appeared in the American Bookseller and the San Francisco Bay Guardian among other publications. She has been a guest lecturer and panellist at the Rice University Publishing Program, the American Booksellers Association convention and the California Institute for the Arts, among many other speaking engagements. She has also appeared on CSPAN's BookTV.
- PublisherManic D Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/01/2002
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManic D Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJennifer Joseph
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.