CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poems expressing indescribable feelings and emotions from an individual who writes from the perspective of a teenager ascending into the life of a young adult.
- Author BiographyMelissa grew up in North York, Ontario in a single parent home. Living in a stigmatized area, she came out on top and dedicated her time to her education, music and writing. Melissa enjoys the company of her family close friends and helping them through tough times. Her emotions and experiences have become her muse, allowing her to express herself much more than using words alone. Melissa embraces her Mi'kmaq heritage and finds strength in her family as she writes and performs. She has performed at Roy Thompson Hall, at the Dundas Square music festival and has competed in Kiwanis and Ontario Conservatory competitions since she was 6 year old. Melissa is currently at Ryerson University in the Child and Youth Care program. She has completed self publishing her first book of poetry and wishes to continue releasing poetry books and eventually work her way into different areas of literature.
- Author(s)Melissa A Compton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographer(s)Rick Osnayo,Patrick Nano
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.