All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProcess safety management (PSM) systems are only as effective as the day-to-day ability of the organization to rigorously execute system requirements correctly every time. The failure of just one person in completing a job task correctly just one time can unfortunately lead to serious injuries and potentially catastrophic incidents. In fact, the design, implementation, and daily execution of PSM systems are all dependent on workers at all levels in the organization doing their job tasks correctly every time. High levels of Operational Discipline, therefore, help ensure strong PSM performance and overall operational excellence. This book details management practices which help ensure rigor in executing process safety programs in order to prevent major accidents.
- Author BiographySince 1985, the CENTER FOR CHEMICAL PROCESS SAFETY (CCPS) has been the world leader in developing and disseminating information on process safety management and technology. CCPS, an industry technology alliance of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), has published over eighty books in its process safety guidelines and process safety concepts series, and over one hundred training modules through its Safety in Chemical Engineering Education (SAChe) series.
- Author(s)Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS)
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.