All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a general introduction to reaction time research as relevant to Second Language Studies and explores a collection of tasks and paradigms that are often used in such research. It provides a lucid explanation of the technical aspects of collecting reaction time data and outlines crucial research principles and concepts that will ensure accurate data. In addition, Conducting Reaction Time Research in Second Language Studies provides step-by-step instructions for using DMDX, a software program widely used for conducting reaction time research. From general guidelines to techniques to working with data, this complete why and how guide for conducting reaction time research is ideal for both students/beginners and more seasoned researchers.
- Author BiographyNan Jiang is Associate Professor of Second Language Acquisition at the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Nan Jiang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- Series TitleSecond Language Acquisition Research Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.