All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNursing homes are rich repositories of data, yet are underutilized for controlled research studies. This book is a hands-on guide to conducting long-term care research in both nursing homes and home care settings. It offers an overview of possible research in the field, along with practical information on how to gain access to and work with complex institutions that may t welcome change. The author also suggests the most effective research methodology for long-term care settings, and how to implement and disseminate successful research.
- Author(s)Brenda Lewis Cleary
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Weight336 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.