All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining the whats, whys, and how-tos of functional behavioral assessment, this practical and engaging book is packed with real-world tools and examples. Effective procedures are presented for evaluating challenging behavior in K-12 students, organizing assessment data, and using the results to craft individualized behavior support plans. The authors draw on extensive school-based experience to provide sample reports, decision trees, and reproducible checklists and forms-all in a large-size format with lay-flat binding to facilitate photocopying. Purchasers also get access to a Web page where they can download and print the reproducible materials. This book is in The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series. New to This Edition *Revised throughout to reflect significant advances in the field. *Provides an updated conceptual model for understanding behavior. *Three new chapters cover brief functional analysis, behavior-analytic problem solving, and direct behavioral consultation. *Fully updated coverage of legal issues under IDEIA. *Includes revised forms and sample reports.
- Author BiographyMark W. Steege, PhD, is Professor of School Psychology at the University of Southern Maine. He is a licensed psychologist, nationally certified school psychologist, and board-certified behavior analyst. Dr. Steege has authored numerous research articles, book chapters, and two books on functional behavioral assessment. He has served on the editorial boards of the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis and School Psychology Review, and is currently associate editor of the Journal of Evidence-Based Practices for Schools. T. Steuart Watson, PhD, is Professor and Chair of the Department of Educational Psychology at Miami University, in Oxford, Ohio. The coeditor of the Journal of Evidence-Based Practices for Schools, he has published numerous articles, books, and book chapters on behavioral interventions, functional assessment, and the application of behavioral principles in school settings. Dr. Watson won the Lightner Witmer Award from Division 16 of the American Psychological Association for outstanding research contributions by a young scholar.
- Author(s)Mark W. Steege,T.Steuart Watson
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleGuilford Practical Intervention in the Schools
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight616 g
- Width203 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.