All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a diverse range of flexible and practical instrumentation exercises, Conducting: The Art of Communication, Second Edition, provides the most comprehensive treatment available of all aspects of instrumental conducting: technical, analytical, and expressive. Authors Wayne Bailey and Brandt Payne, offer students unparalleled coverage of the art of conducting, advanced techniques, score study for rehearsal and performance, and error recognition and correction (helping students to develop their conductors' ears ). They provide brief and invative exercises that focus on common technical and musical problems; score analysis and preparation; elements of expressive conducting, including facial expression and body movement; and aural skills that aid in error detection.
- Author BiographyWayne Bailey is Professor of Music at Arizona State University, where he conducts university instrumental ensembles and teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in conducting. Brandt Payne is Assistant Professor of Music and Director of Athletic Bands at Youngstown State University, where he conducts concert and athletic bands and teaches courses in conducting, instrumental music education, drill design, and graduate wind literature.
- Author(s)Professor of Music Wayne Bailey
- PublisherOxford University Press, USA
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press, USA
- Weight567 g
- Width221 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.