All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionConfessing Christ in the Twenty-First Century, written for the layperson and for those who lead and teach them, challenges the readers to think about how their confession is the basis for claiming t only a relationship to a savior, but a way of living in the world-a politics-that is countercultural in the literal sense of that term. At the same time, it comforts them by reminding that the Lord they proclaim is one who opens up a way of living in genuine freedom and equality with others. Douglas probes essential issues in philosophy, theology, worship, ethics, and politics in a way that offers understanding and a comprehensive view, even as it stimulates readers to explore the meaning of their faith in vigorous conversation.
- Author BiographyMark Douglas is assistant professor of Christian ethics at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, Georgia. He has published chapters in two books as well as numerous articles.
- Author(s)Mark Douglas
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/04/2005
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight372 g
- Width168 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.