All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first study to consider the relationship between private confessional rituals and memory across a range of early modern writers, including Edmund Spenser, Christopher Marlowe, William Shakespeare, and Robert Southwell.
- Author BiographyPaul D. Stegner is Associate Professor of English at California Polytechnic State University, USA. His essays have appeared in Shakespeare Studies, Studies in Philology, Journal of English and Germanic Philology, and several edited collections, including The Oxford Handbook of Edmund Spenser.
- Author(s)Paul D. Stegner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEarly Modern Literature in History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.