All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionOn 21st January 1561 Casiodoro de Reina, the head of the Spanish Protestant community in London, presented the French Consistory of the Strangers' Churches with a confession of faith, the Confession de Fe Christiana. His purpose was to have the Spanish Church accepted beside the other foreign Churches.
- Author BiographyCasiodoro de Reina was a religious expatriate in London in the later half of the 16th Century. Editor Gordon Kinder was a Lecturer in the Department of Spanish at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Casiodoro de Reina
- PublisherUniversity of Exeter Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleExeter Hispanic Texts
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Weight110 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Volume editorA.Gordon Kinder
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.