All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up a church kid is tough, and being a Christian in this world is t for the faint of heart. In a spiritual tug-of-war, there is a battle between living for God and finding acceptance. Is it possible to live a set-apart life, and have a seat at the cool kids' table? In a humorous and let's-just-be-honest approach, Elyse Murphy goes on record about struggling through her teen and young adult years just trying to find her place. In Confessions of a Church Kid, Murphy reminds us that Jesus still loves us, awkward mishaps and all.
- Author BiographyElyse holds a certificate IV in ministry from Hillsong, the premier church-based college in Australia and is working on an MA in leadership at Alphacrucis College in Sydney, Australia. She has worked for twelve years in ministry and leadership roles, including oversight of fifty youth-support groups and leadership direction over ministries alongside the senior pastor of one of the largest churches in Australia. She has a wide range of teaching and speaking experience on an international platform. Elyse currently resides in Los Angeles, California, where she serves as the young adult pastor at Oasis Church.About the Foreword Author Laura Toggs grew up in the midst of a flourishing church environment at Hillsong Church. She and her husband, Peter, are youth pastors and leaders of the Young & Free (Y&F) worship team at Hillsong. The daughter of Brian and Bobbie Houston, senior pastors of Hillsong, Laura and her husband currently reside in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Elyse Murphy
- PublisherSalubris Resources
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSalubris Resources
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byLaura Toggs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.