All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJack Isidore is a 'crap artist', a collector of crackpot ideas and worthless objects. His beliefs make him a man apparently unsuited for real life and so his sister, an edgy and aggressive woman, and his brother-in-law, a crass and foul-mouthed businessman, feel compelled to rescue him from it. But, observed through Jack's murderously incent gaze, Fay and Charley Hume are seen to be just as obsessed as Jack. Their obsessions may be a little more acceptable than Jack's but they are uglier. And, in the end and thanks to Jack's intervention, theirs lead to tragedy ...
- Author BiographyPhilip K. Dick (1928-1982) was born in Chicago but lived in California for most of his life. He went to college at Berkeley for a year, ran a record store and had his own classical-music show on a local radio station. He published his first short story, 'Beyond Lies the Wub' in 1952. Among his many fine novels are The Man in the High Castle, Time Out of Joint, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? and Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said.
- Author(s)Philip K. Dick
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication10/11/2005
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleGollancz S.F.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight242 g
- Width129 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest Agefrom 16
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.