CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn Confessions of a Financial Planner: Secrets to a Secure Retirement, author and adviser, David D. Holland, reveals what every serious investor should kw to achieve a comfortable retirement. Filled with David's practical insights from 20 years experience, Secrets provides plain English answers to critical questions, such as: How do I achieve a lifetime of retirement income? What do I do about inflation? How do I address the costs of long-term care? How do I make the right investment choices? David has a reputation for invative thinking and he is one of the most credentialed financial advisers in the country.
- Author(s)Assistant Professor of History David Holland
- PublisherHolland Productions, Inc.
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHolland Productions, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.