All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionTwo lovers are torn by their love for each and torn apart by their own mental demons. Both suffering from their own deep depressions and delusions, they come together and draw apart once more. Akin to an Istanbul winter night, their love is dark, wet and beset with danger. This vel of love and betrayal is a Turkish favorite.
- Author BiographyBorn in Istanbul, Turkey in 1959, Cezmi Ersoz ranks as one of Turkey's most prolific writers of fiction and poetry. His works, at once both romantic and pessimistic, tend to reflect the darkest aspects of life and love.
- Author(s)Cezmi Ersoz
- PublisherCitlembik Publications
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationIstanbul
- Country of PublicationTurkey
- ImprintCitlembik Publications
- Weight172 g
- Width141 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.