All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionAt an elite prep school, the devil wears Lilly Pulitzer pink. When Wade Rouse, who grew up more Hee-Haw than Dynasty, was hired as the director of publicity at the prestigious Tate Academy, he quickly discovered his real job: to make the very pretty, very rich, very mean mommies of the elite students very happy. Enter Wade s VIP volunteer and perfectly coiffed nightmare, former beauty queen and sports star Katherine Isabelle Ludington Kitsy to her friends. In between designing Louis Vuitton inspired reunion invitations, dressing as Ronald Reagan for Halloween, and surviving surprise Botox parties, Wade tries to tame Kitsy and her pink Lilly Pulitzer clad posse while retaining a shred of self-esteem. Following a year in the life of the super rich and super spoiled, Confessions of a Prep School Mommy Handler is hilarious, heartbreaking, and deliciously catty.
- Author BiographyWADE ROUSE has worked in public relations for some of the nation s most prestigious private schools, colleges, and universities. He is the author of America s Boy: A Memoir and a forthcoming book on his return to a simple, rural life which he discovers is not so simple, especially when wearing high-fashion waders. He lives in Michigan.
- Author(s)Wade Rouse
- PublisherThree Rivers Press (CA)
- Date of Publication12/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press (CA)
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.