Confessions of a Qantas Flight Attendant: True Tales and Gossip from the Galley by Owen Beddall (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $8.75 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by wifeofsteptoe
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to kw what really goes on on an aeroplane? Let's go behind the scenes and fly high with these tall tales and gossip from the galley! Everyone wants to be a flight attendant, or at least they want to kw about the cushy lifestyle they lead flying to exotic destinations, swanning about in five-star hotels, daytime lazing around the pool and night-time tabletop dancing with Bollywood stars. At last the lid is lifted. Come on board a real airline with a real flight attendant and find out what really goes on. In Confessions of a Qantas Flight Attendant True Tales and Gossip from the Galley, Owen Beddall dishes the dirt he tells you the things you always wanted to kw (and maybe a few things you didn t) about the glamorous world of flying. This book is packed with cabin crew adventures and misadventures in and out of that smart uniform in far flung places. There s sex, drugs and lots of celebrity gossip; Katy Perry, Lily Allen, Kylie Migue, Venus Williams and Cate Blanchett are all in the galley having a gossip with Owen. Confessions of a Qantas Flight Attendant is a hilariously bumpy ride around the world with a very funny man.
- Author BiographyOwen Beddall (Author) Owen was born in Darwin and is of Anglo Aboriginal descent. He studied Arts/Law at the University of New South Wales before leaving to work in Hong Kong and then London. Owen worked in an Aboriginal community and at an Aboriginal college before being accepted to Qantas in 2001. The September 11 attacks resulted in an unprecedented downturn in the travel market that delayed his start but he was employed as a casual and in the domestic division before transferring to the international division in 2004. He became a first-class flight attendant and went to work in London for the opening of the new international base in 2005 06. He lived in Brussels. Owen returned to Australia to continue his flying career post London and continued flying internationally. Owen suffered a workplace injury, breaking his back in three places. After a period of rehabilitation, he intermittently returned to flying but could no longer take the long, manual and tiring conditions of an international hostie . He has since put his energy and time into writing and retired from Qantas in 2013. Along the way Owen has travelled to over forty countries on six continents and among the
- Author(s)Owen Beddall
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationFerntree Gully, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintEbury Australia
- Weight414 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.