Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionFor the past thirty-fi ve years, Dr. Barbara Pomar has guided her clients on journeys into their past lives. Confessions of a Regressionist presents both her personal account of her work with clients working to reverse past decisions to change the present and future and the theories behind the practice. For some, the very existence of past lives, let alone the ability to reconnect with them, is a point of spirited debate. Even so, Dr. Pomar has helped many to come to their own conclusions about the validity of this technique. Now, she guides readers on using her techniques to live more fully or mold their destinies. She also discusses theories on why and how past-life regression is possible. If you've ever struggled with how the possibility of past-life regression fits within your faith, Dr. Pomar off ers advice on how to evaluate your conflict. If you are a regressionist, Dr. Pomar's work can help you realize that by helping your client, you also help past and future generations as well. If you've ever considered meeting with a regressionist, Dr. Pomar explains how this sort of experience can help you live more fully in the present, with joy, confi dence, and prosperity-by releasing or neutralizing memories of harmful events.
- Author(s)Barbara H Pomar
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.