Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionA Rollicking Tale of Horny Christian Chastity. How many consecutive times does a tale have to actually rollick before it can accurately be described as rollicking? How horny can a Christian book actually get before it is deemed downright unchristian by certified, card-carrying, Harry Potter forswearing Kristians-with-a-K everywhere? How chaste is our protagonist by the end of this tragic and sweaty tale, despite the gimlet-eyed efforts of painted Jezebels, strumpets, slatterns and trollops of the basest stripe on the one hand, and the desiccating, glacially-loined emotional dysfunction of wholesome Christian ladies on the other? Read this book and judge for yourself!
- Author(s)Gabriel Heath
- Date of Publication04/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.