Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionA humorous collection of memoirs from the perpsective of a pre-adolescent parochial student that may be called 'sins' by some.
- Author BiographyWayne J Martin spent his childhood and a great part of his life in Islip, NY. He now resides in Melbourne Beach, Florida. He has authored both humor and intrigue. Your own reflections will come to life allowing a laugh at life's odd characters, or a cold chill of what God and nature may have in store for us. He is originally from Long Island but now lives on a barrier island off the east coast of Florida. He says, I was born on an island and somehow I am drawn to the salt air. I moved to landlocked Washington, D.C. for a while. I'd rather be surrounded by water than political hot air. He recalls the days of St. Mary's elementary; a solemn, private, prayerful place that did not stand a chance against his little band of mischief.
- Author(s)Wayne J Martin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.