All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fun, yet serious description of life inside a busy operating room.It has interesting anecdotes plus real life job descriptions.It provides a window into the busy and stressful life of an operating room nurse. It is done with humor and interspersed with cute illustrations.
- Author BiographyKate is an operating room nurse with 42 years experience in very busy community hospitals. She simply has a strong desire to show everyone who reads this book what the vast role possessed by the operating room nurse. Kate tackles life with a sense of humor and portrays this in her book.
- Author(s)Lecturer in Geography Kate Richardson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.