All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionEnya is a 25-year-old girl who was recommended by her childhood friend, for a live-in helper's job in Kingston. She was happy to have been offered the job because she thought it would be good for her ambitions of getting a good education and starting a business. Upon arrival at the posh house of her employers, Enya became a hit with the affable couple. They liked her personality, her cooking, her considerateness, her intelligence and her humility. Little did they kw that they had employed an undersexed girl with an insatiable appetite. This story is an engaging account of the catastrophic consequences that have resulted from unforced infidelity. It is filled with surprising story elements that will keep you locked from the start to the finish. The book is written by veteran Jamaican writer, Paul O. Beale, a playright and velist since 1985. Confessions of the Mistress (Accidental Commitment) is the first in an intriguing trilogy.
- Author BiographyPaul O. Beale is an author, playwright, film director, screenwriter and creative writing trainer. He has written 32 commercial stage plays, screenplays (Destiny and Desperate Decisions), TV shows and a number of drama and comedy books. Beale is born in Jamaica and currently lives in Kingston.
- Author(s)MR Paul O Beale
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.