All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will transform your life. With confidence you can succeed at just about anything! In your hands is the most definitive and indispensable guide to feeling, acting, and being more confident, that you're ever likely to read. Using only the best methods, and the most effective techniques you'll be equipped and empowered to achieve all your goals and will quickly build a profound and lasting belief in your abilities. There's psychobabble, confusing jargon and demanding and unrealistic expectations. Just quick and brilliant 'Dos' and 'Don'ts' that get you right to the heart of what you need to kw and do to boost your confidence - w!
- Author BiographyDr Rob Yeung is a chartered psychologist of the British Psychological Society with a PhD in psychology from the Institute of Psychiatry (part of King's College London). He coaches individuals on both business performance and life issues. He is the author of over 20 books which have been translated into dozens of languages worldwide.
- Author(s)Rob Yeung
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.