All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCheck Point NGX VPN-1/Firewall-1 is the next major release of Check Point's flagship firewall software product, which has over 750,000 registered users. The most significant changes to this release are in the areas of Route Based VPN, Directional VPN, Link Selection & Tunnel Management, Multiple Entry Points, Route Injection Mechanism, Wire Mode, and SecurePlatform Pro. Many of the new features focus on how to configure and manage Dynamic Routing rules, which are essential to keeping an enterprise network both available *and* secure. Demand for this book will be strong because Check Point is requiring all of its 3rd party developers to certify their products for this release.
- Author(s)Barry Stiefel,Simon Desmeules
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight860 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.