Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together a number of essays that citizens, academics, election officials, policy makers, and other stakeholders can read to become better informed about procedures that used today to audit elections and election administration, and to learn more about new approaches to improve existing election audit procedures.
- Author BiographyR. MICHAEL ALVAREZProfessor of Political Science at the California Institute of Technology, USA. LONNA RAE ATKESONProfessor of Political Science at the University of New Mexico, USA. THAD E. HALL Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Utah, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleElections, Voting, Technology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight381 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLonna Rae Atkeson,R. Michael Alvarez,Thad E. Hall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.