All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook is dedicated to an analysis of the emergent role of conflict analysis and resolution. What can this interdisciplinary field contribute to our understanding of, solutions to, or transformations of some of the most pressing problems confronting human societies? The authors, a team of international experts with both academic and professional experience of the field, offer a broad range of geographical and disciplinary perspectives. Covering theory, research and practice, they provide a comprehensive typology of the types of conflict, and a through examination of influences - uctural, strategic and cultural - on conflict. They go on to explore the management and resolution of conflict, discussing negotiation, mediation and peacebuilding. This hopes to be a key text for undergraduates and postgraduates taking courses in the field, and also for professionals, both active and in training.
- Author BiographyThe authors are all based at ICAR (Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution) at George Mason University, Virginia.
- Author(s)Daniel Druckman,Larissa Fast,Sandra I. Cheldelin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/06/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.