All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how experts of conflict management in the family field work, by taking a closer look at expertise, orthodoxy and the role of theory in the practice of mediation. The book promotes the act of viewing art as a valuable learning method for mediators to develop their intuitive sensibilities, problem solving ability and to learn to 'think out of the box'. Finally, it describes a constructive way of handling court cases in the family filed on basis of actual experiences with a new system introduced in Australia.
- Author(s)Pia Deleuran
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Weight680 g
- Width211 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.