All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work raises questions on whether and how to effectively resolve conflict. Taking stock of the ideas, assumptions and practices of this emerging field, the book provides an examination of conflict theory and practice, focusing on politics and international relations, as well as biology, culture, management, psychology and social psychology. Central to its thesis is the interaction between the skills of resolving conflict and societal pressures for conflict's continuation. Conflict resolution is a growth area of study; its methods are applicable in domestic violence as well as in attempts to secure world peace. This text is written in a deliberately provocative way which does t include every side to an argument.>
- Author BiographyAlan C. Tidwell is a Senior Lecturer and Director of Students at the Macquarie Graduate School of Management in Sydney, Australia.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.