Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $103.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionConflict Time Photography explores the relationship between photography and sites of conflict over time, highlighting the fact that time itself is a fundamental aspect of the photographic medium. This lavishly illustrated book reveals the different perspectives which artists using cameras have brought to the sites they have depicted over different passages of time: from works made a few moments or one day after an event, to those made one year later or 10, 20, 30 and 100 years later. Subjects covered include conflicts from all over the world in the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries, including key themes of landscape, ruination, reconstruction and the human cost of conflict.
- Author BiographySimon Baker is Curator, Photography and International Art, at Tate Modern.
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content NoteFully illustrated throughout
- Weight998 g
- Width198 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySimon Baker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.